- This acustic tool has to be listened to with a stereo headset, otherwise it will have little or no effect.
- Do not do anything else while listening (like reading, watching TV, etc.). You can just relax, or observe your own reactions to the sounds. The latter will slightly increase the benefits, but both methods are equally fine. It is no problem if you should fall asleep - as a matter of fact it will be hard not to dose off, especially in the evening.
- Each time of the day is possible, with the time right before bedtime being ideal. (If you fall asleep easily, but have a hard time to go back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night, place your audio device next to your bed with the headset plugged in, ready to use. Then if you do wake up at night, just turn on Deep Harmony :: peace and listen to the soothing sounds. Most of the time you will fall asleep within a few minutes.)
- Under no circumstances should you be driving a vehicle, operate power tools or engage in similarly dangerous activities right after having listened to Deep Harmony. Your alertness and concentration might be impaired for a while.
- Choose a comfortable reclining or laying position.
- It is usually sufficient to listen to Deep Harmony once a day, best in the evening. Two sessions a day is the upper limit.